Passion Turned Into Profession…
How Can Micro Dermabrasion Treatment Help?
Based on my personal experience, as well as that of hundreds of other people, micro derm abrasion really works because:
- It is the least invasive dermatological procedure (compared to dermabrasion and laser resurfacing).
- It is more affordable than cosmetic surgery.
- Micro derma abrasion is painless.
- It is available as home microdermabrasion systems and kits.
- It has the fewest side effects and it is effective on all skin types and colors.
- Microdermal abrasion does not need anesthetic if performed at a spa, beauty salon or physician’s office (unlike surgical skin resurfacing).
- It helps your skin look younger, healthy, glowing and for some people, close to perfect.
Micro Dermabrasion In A Nutshell
Microderm abrasion is a simple, straight forward, non-invasive procedure that revitalizes dull skin, reduces large pores, erases fine lines and wrinkles, acne scars, reduces mild pigment irregularities (hyperpigmentation), stretch marks and age spots.
It is equally effective to other skin treatments (on superficial imperfections) and, most importantly, it allows you to get back to your daily routine immediately after treatment.
Our Recent Articles
Key Takeaways: Reduction of Stretch Marks: Microdermabrasion can effectively reduce the appearance of stretch marks….
Key Takeaways: Targeting Blackheads: Microdermabrasion effectively addresses blackheads by exfoliating the skin and removing dead…
Key Takeaways: Effective for Pore Size Reduction: Microdermabrasion can help in reducing the appearance of…
Key Takeaways: Effectiveness: Microdermabrasion can improve hyperpigmentation and even out skin tone. Procedure: A non-invasive,…
Key Takeaways: Effective for Superficial Scars: Microdermabrasion can smooth superficial acne scars but not remove…
Sun damage, a prevalent skin condition, arises from prolonged exposure to ultraviolet (UV) rays. This…